The error is as described, there is a mismatch in point type. Either this is in your code in the data source definition class you didn't define a unique data source type, or (more likely) you used another tab to browse either a data source or data point, which due to some state saved on the server in the user's session, then tried to perform an action which had relied on the state being another way. Eventually, it is our intention to remove a lot of this state tracking, but lots of pages use DWR so it is not a small effort.
To know if that is it, you would just have to edit the point again (click the pencil) and try to make your changes and save it again.
The build.xml file in each other module's project can be used to build the module. Simply use these for your ant builds, and you can copy it into new modules and it should work fine. It relies on your core.home ant variable to point to the /path/to/ma-core-public/Core as it references that "module-build.xml" and it needs to know where to deploy the modules. This property was probably already set, as you need it to build the Core.
I can share the XSD, which was created by just copying the XML into an online XSD generator. Then you use JAXB to generate the class given in the last post, before adding the function mentioned.. 0_1467214195787_trendReport.xsd
It looks like there was a bug in the API data source model for Modbus IP sources. I fixed this bug and placed it in the store, so you should be able to get it through your modules page by checking for upgrades. It's version 1.6.3 of the modbus module. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Thanks a bunch, once, i figured out the whole CORS thing, and got the server to start back up, it works perfect. Just a warning for anyone else working on this, make sure don't leave anything in the override-web.xml file thats not xml. if you don't get the syntax right, your mango server won't start back up. It will start, then auto-terminate on a NullPointerException.
When we install Mango systems or deploy a MangoES to a customer we use a simple VPN solution which give us secure ssh access and also use webmin http://www.webmin.com/ which are all really easy to set up. Guacamole looks pretty interesting as well so I'll be curious to see how it goes.
You would need to share your full log file as that line alone doesn't mean anything. I believe the GUID has changed on your computer. I can resolve this if we do a remote screen sharing session or we can provide a new license to you with the new GUID. Please email me privately to do this. joel at infiniteautomation.com