When using the "Point locator test" on the Modbus datasource configuration page, a good value is displayed after clicking on "Read." However, if that point is added as a regular point, 0 is displayed when mousing over the grey building block in the "Data points" list. Similarly, /point_details.shtm displays zero live and in the "Real-time history."
- "Discard extreme values" is not selected
- Register range is "Holding register"
- None of the "numeric" points are working, but binary points are working with the same datasource
- "Modbus read data" box shows non-zero hex values.
- The datasource log file displays outgoing and incoming Modbus packets, even when only one problematic point is selected.
- mango/logs/ma.log shows nothing
- There are no related datasource "Event alarm levels" generated.
- Disabling/enabling the source or the point does not fix the problem.
- core 2.7.2 build 465
Has anyone seen this problem before? What is the work-around? Were any changes made to the core or to the Modbus module that may fix this?