I managed to work through the issue, looking at the ma.log I saw an error relating to nashorn unavailable, which relates to the Java JDK. I was using open JDK 11 LTS with hotspot. I decided to take a snapshot my VM and uninstall the Adopt open JDK and install the oracle JDK11. These are the General Steps I used.
Stopped Mango Service
Uninstalled Adopt Open JDK11
Installed Oracle JDK11
Changed the below Environmental Paths:
1.) JAVA_HOME to "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.11"
2.) Path to include "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.11\bin" instead of the openJDK path
3.) Path added new "%JAVA_HOME%\bin"
I then uninstalled Mango as a service
Installed Mango as a service
Everything seems to be working as expected, except my script returned an error but that was somewhat expected.