I need a hand to produce some sort of logic (within Mango or DGLux) for the following scenario:
I have a chilled water plant that comprises three Water Chillers, I need to setup a logic for the control of this plant as follows:
- If the ambient temperature is above 17 °C start one unit at 6.00 am.
- If the ambient temperature continues to rise and reaches a 25 °C value, start the second unit.
- If the ambient temperature continues to rise and reaches a 35 °C value, start the third unit.
- This should happen Monday through friday from 6.00 am to 5.00 pm., at this time all running units should shutdown.
- Units should cycle weekly (i.e. unit 1 transforms in to unit 2, unit 2 in to unit 3, unit 3 in to unit 1)
- There's also an electric boiler that uses the same water loop, and it should start/stop in the same schedule, but only if the ambient temperature goes below 15 °C.
Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.