Purchasing a License for your Mango Automation.
To purchase a license for Mango Automation follow these steps:
- Log into as admin to your mango from the URL you want to use.
- Click on the Modules tab.
- Click "Update Your License Now"
- Log in or create a new account
- Select the options you want in your license and check out with Paypal.
- Right Click and select "Save As" to Download your m2m2.license.xml file and place it in your MA_HOME Folder.
I followed these steps and when downloading my licence it gets opened in the browser window.
It doesn't get downloaded.
How to go from here?
Cut and Paste into a DGLUX licence textarea says error in input.
Right click on it and select save as. The DGLux license comes separately after you request it through the DGLux window.
I have filled in DGLux licence request, but I don't know what to put under "project name"?
There was no anwer yet, but probably it is too soon.
If you want a trial. Put "trial" for project name.
I have license, I use it for 2.0. Can I upgrade to 2.1 with the same license?
Yes your license will work for the upgrade as well. Be sure to read our upgrade instructions: http://infiniteautomation.com/index.php/download/2-uncategorised/98-upgrade-instructions