Mango 4.2.0 Release
terrypacker last edited by
- Mango is now built for Java 11, it is now a hard requirement to use Java 11 or higher to run Mango
- Fix bugs in ipv6 network tools to accurately whitelist ipv6 addresses, would previously blacklist all ipv6
- Fix bugs when importing data points that include event detectors after exceeding the amount of data points allowed by the license
- Availability to monitor the common pool size inside ForkJoinPool, as an internal point for metrics.
- Fix bug in data point notify events to more accurately fire the correct event types that control meta points and event detectors
- Add properties to enable/disable disk usage monitoring for SQL and TSDB directories (internal.monitor.diskUsage.monitorSql and internal.monitor.diskUsage.monitorTsdb)
- Disable disk usage monitoring for SQL and TSDB directories by default
- Add property to enable/disable use of OSHI native library for metrics (internal.monitor.enableOperatingSystemInfo)
- Only get and update the process once when polling OSHI native library
- Remove system metrics that called getAllStackTraces(): com.serotonin.m2m2.rt.maint.WorkItemMonitor.maxStackHeight and com.serotonin.m2m2.rt.maint.WorkItemMonitor.threadCount
- Dont allow concurrent polling for metrics in ServerMonitoringService and DiskMonitoringService
- Fix bug where "sessionCookie.persistPeriodSeconds" setting was ignored
- Add setup page to configure admin password and locale on first login
- Move timezone env property use to be before Logging initializes so logging uses this timezone
- Add comma separated env property for MySQL backups to allow passing options to mysqldump, for large systems use db.mysql.extraDumpArgs=--single-transaction,--skip-lock-tables
ricardo last edited by
@terrypacker said in Mango 4.2.0 Release:
Any migration guide from V4b12?
@ricardo @terrypacker we are also planning to upgrade from v4b12, any recommendation for upgrade?
Jared Wiltshire last edited by
We do not have specific upgrade guides from beta versions, however you should read