Odd behavior with an event detector. Mango 3.7.7

In bullet points to help explain the timeline:

  • I had an event detector entitled "FTP Failure" set up with an email handler to send to a mailing list.

  • The event was triggered and the event handler ran as normal.

  • A few days later I fixed the issue causing the event to become inactive. I received an event inactive email.

  • I then disabled the data source/point and deleted the event detector.

  • I then received an active event email 24 hours after the previous inactive email. Interestingly, the email only went to me instead of the mailing list. It did however still use the "FTP Failure" name.

All of that is to say that I currently have an active event for a disabled data point which has no event detectors.