Core 3.5.1 Released!
core - Version 3.5.1
- Fix bug in Event Manager’s Event Listeners where listers were getting lost and not being removed when necessary
- Fix bug where generic validation failure messages did not make it into the REST response
- Relax requirement for email event handlers to have active/inactive/escalation recipients. If no recipients exist then no email is sent.
- Fix backup work items race conditions in system settings listeners
- Publishers now publish attribute changes if configured to during snapshot send
- Fix bug in very narrow case where if an exception occurred in a streamed REST query, failing to close a result set could leave a database connection zombied
- Fix bug in Module.webPath()
- Fix for returning error messages when switching user
- Add edit-ui-pages as a default permission for creating JSON data items
- Fix synchronization issue in virtual server serial sockets.
- Ensure Global Scripts are imported first so that Meta point and Scripting data sources that are imported at the same time can use the scripts
- Allow emails event handlers to run without recipients to allow thier scripts to execute even though no email is sent
- Fix bug where when only 1 User is logged in they recieve Audit and Do Not Log Events in the UI
- Fix for NPE getting runtime context during startup