Version 3.4.5 released!
Core - Version 3.4.5
- Content Security Policy (CSP) is now disabled by default and the configuration options have changed, please review the new setting names and update your env.properties file if you want to continue using CSP
- Fix DateTimeZone default if user didn’t specify one and is in certain locales
- Fix bug with i18n translations from modules not being loaded in certain Log4j configurations
- REST security enhancements
- Legacy UI security enhancements
- Fix saving multiple new event detectors on edit point page
- Improve bulk permissions editing accuracy for data points
- Fix database upgrade 21 to not fail when deleting a duplicate user that has foreign key entries in linked tables. IMPORTANT: if you have duplicate users with the same username the user created most recently will be deleted.
- Improve performance of the overrides system