Mango with sqlite databse
- I would like to know if I can read and write Sqlite data base via SQL data type in mango
- if it is possible what is the driver class name and connection string
- If I install the sqlite database in RAM for fast access of data, still can I connect to that from Mango and how?
phildunlap last edited by phildunlap
- it is probably possible to exchange data with a Sqlite database using the SQL datasource.
- Google suggested to me the driver: org.sqlite.JDBC and a connection string: jdbc:sqlite:/path/to/database ... We did not include the jar for Sqlite on the classpath. You will want to add that jar to Mango/overrides/lib/ so that the driver is available.
- If you are using a Linux system, I would suspect so, as it will still have an addressable file location for the connection string.