Scripts in MetaPoints:
- Context's points - you can add some points to your MetaPoint for access from script.
- Final value - result, have to save with commnad return value.
- You cannot save value to other points from script
- You cannot get others values from points, only last value. You cannot take previous value from Metapoint in your script without simple hack.
Hack for previous value from MetaPoint
- create your metapoint with some simply script
- save your metapoint and activate it and activate datasource - green light
- go to another screen on Mango - views, lists and return back to MetaDataSource and metapoint. Now you can add this metapoint as source point for your script.
- disable alarm level - Context point disabled = NONE
I am working in ScadaBR, clone of Mango. Yesterday I modified MetaDataPoints and I added new functions for scripts - last(limit) ... gets last point values and list(from, to) ... gets list of values between ....
It works good.
Attachment: download link